“Love what you do and do what you love. Passion is the key that opens the door to joy and abundance.” -David Cuschieri
Hi there! First and foremost, congratulations on your engagement and thank you for taking an interest in my work. My name is Rhaniel (Rain-Yell), everyone calls me Rain for short. Please feel free to call me either one. Photography has always been a passion of mine growing up, and I am extremely humbled to call myself an Award Winning Professional Wedding Photographer. It’s always such an honor meeting such amazing couples and being given the opportunity to document one of the most beautiful celebrations in their lives together! To be able to capture, witness, and create art which displays your magical day, absolute elegance, grace, love for one another, and moments of sheer joy throughout your celebration brings me absolute joy. Throughout the years photographing weddings, I’ve developed my style as timeless, fine art, utilizing natural light. Ultimately my goal and what separates me as a professional wedding photographer from the rest is my ability to create elegant, beautiful art and delivering quality service.
- Initially I started out capturing only Landscapes & Cityscapes
- I met my best friend and Wedding photography mentor at my old job.
- I’ve been working in the Wedding Industry since 2012
- With the help of my best friend, Rhaniel Miel Photography had its soft launch in 2016 with the official launch in 2017
- When I am not taking photos; You can find me spending quality time with family, out in the middle of the ocean fishing, hiking or camping.
- I served in the United States Marine Corps: Enlisted in 2008 and Honorably Discharged in 2012